Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason. We run an extremely high quality, tight margin program, with limited space. If you must cancel your reservation, our policy is as follows:
1) All lessons require a VISA/MC/AMEX Credit Card to reserve your spot.
2) Should conditions be unfavorable, or there is severe weather on the day of your lesson, Cape Fear Paddleboarding will make all efforts to reschedule your lesson. Please note that due to demand, there is a slight chance we may not be able to reschedule. If Cape Fear Paddleboarding cancels your lesson due to unfavorable wave or dangerous weather conditions, you will not be liable for any lesson costs. We do not cancel lessons if it is raining, unless there is thunder or lightning.
3) For Public and Private Group lessons, all cancellations and rescheduling on your part must be made at least 72 hours before the start time of your lesson. Cancellations and rescheduling made within 72 hours of the lesson time will be charged a $25 cancellation/rescheduling fee, per participant. If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled lesson time, you will be charged 50% of lesson cost.
4) Private and Semi-Private lessons must be canceled or rescheduled on your part at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time to avoid being charged in full for the lesson. If you are booking one of these lesson types for a lesson today or tomorrow, you cannot cancel without being charged in full.
5) Participants that fail to show for any lesson type will be charged in full for the lesson, no exceptions.
6) All Cancellations must be confirmed with a Cape Fear Paddleboarding staff member over the phone. We do not accept voice mail messages or e-mails for cancellations.
If you are here on vacation . . .
7) Cape Fear Paddleboarding is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for a canceled trip, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation, or illness.
8) We do not recommend non-transferable, non-refundable airline tickets. Cape Fear Paddleboarding does not assume responsibility for any loss incurred on account of such tickets.
If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please call our office for a detailed explanation.