SUP Fitness Classes – Core Strengthening
There’s a reason why Stand Up Paddleboarding is one of the fastest growing sports in America and is becoming a favorite of professional athletes and novices alike! SUP gives one of the best low impact workouts you can receive. As you maintain balance on the water, you activate all of the little twitch fibers from your toes up through the rest of your body while your core muscles are constantly in motion. It’s the best cross fitness workout outside of the gym – and the best part is that you don’t have to go to a gym.
Our SUP Fitness classes are facilitated entirely on your board concentrating on a unique core workout. Imagine doing your workout on the water, surrounded by nature. There is no better motivator to keep going than having fun. Our experienced and certified personal trainers will guide you through routines while you get into better shape, while having fun!
All you have to do is show up, we will have our equipment at the waters edge so you can maximize your time.
Benefits of SUP Fitness:
- Low impact
- Fun Core Workout
- Improve Balance
- Cardio Conditioning
- Mental stimulation and relaxation
60 Minute Long SUP Fitness Packages:
- Single Class $30 or $20 w/o rental
- 5 Classes $135 or $95 w/o rental
- 10 Classes $250 or $180 w/o rental
- All packages include SUP Rental, Paddle, and PFD
- Wrightsville Beach location only
- Offered Every Saturday at 7:00am – 8:00am
- Free Parking
- 24 hour advanced Registration Required