Items you’ll need for the SUP lesson
We will provide you with safe, high quality Stand Up Paddleboards, paddles, PFDs, a UPF 50 short-sleeved rashguard, and professional instruction. Please review the following list of items that you should bring to your lesson.
Suggested items list:
- Arrive wearing your swimsuit, ready to hit the water
- Your signed Release of Liability forms
- Water Bottle
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Money for the parking meters (see the PARKING tab for more details)
- Cash to tip your instructor, if so inclined
- For lessons from mid-September through May: A wetsuit and possibly gloves and booties to protect you from cool water temperatures. Please contact our SUP School Coordinator to arrange a wetsuit rental prior to your lesson: 910.256.7873.